Sue Hopkins is a Holistic Therapist & Spiritual Teacher offering treatments & classes to support the release of life-negating conditions of Body, Mind, and Spirit.
Held in safe space, clients & students are encouraged to identify and release the causal factors and energies that are limiting potential for Health, Creative Empowerment and Self-Realisation.
The intention of treatments & classes is to facilitate the individual to reclaim their acceptance, empowerment & love of SELF.
SUE HOPKINS firstname.lastname@example.org 07525 922 049
DNA2 EVALUATION COMMENTS: NORTHAMPTON NOV 2010
What was your experience of the Seminar ?
· Amazing, Awesome. I know this experience is life changing, also will show me direction in my life.
Empowerment. Balance. Inspired to practice healing and inspired to live life to the full.
· Eye Opening & Enlightening
· Excellent – more please
· Lovely group. Well organised with breaks, handout & book. Encouraging & Safe Space in which to
share experiences. Presenting was clear delivery of theory, (very occasionally talked to fast to follow!)
· Amazing! Loved it – so happy that it is my time to experience this.
· A great journey. Amazing! Loved the energy of Sue!
· I found it a beautiful and transformational experience – emotional at times, grounding and empowering
· I learned the basics of Theta Healing. How to connect to the 7th Plane. I feel like I have an amazing tool to help myself and others, I feel more connected to God. I have more faith and trust and I have no more questions – “What’s the point of Life” . My experience is life changing.
The following comments are an indicator of Sue Hopkins style of teaching & facilitating Theta Healing® Classes;
Students had to say about the last Theta HealingTM DNA2 Practitioner Certificate course held in Northampton:
Q: Were you facilitated in a way that helped you understand the issues and practices?
· Excellent explanations, going into great depth of each process. I liked the way you said the same thing but in different ways so gaining greater clarity.
· Very Clear & Understanding
· Yes. Thank You
· Yes. Sue very helpful & accessible together with Daphne. There was support from group members in sharing experiences
· Yes. Sue was careful to check everyone was keeping up and answered questions generously even when there was lots to cover in the time available.
· YES. Many wonderful anecdotes to demonstrate issues.
· Yes. It helped to have come to the talk in advance. Sue is approachable, supportive and fun. The teaching was easy to understand and I feel confident to work with this modality.
· Yes, Sue was very informative, friendly, humorous and compassionate, very down to earth. We received a lot of information, and practices and were talked through it all. The booklet and book are very useful.